Craving for brownies? don’t have oven at home? no worries.. now bake them in microwave 😉 just in 4 minutes!Read the full story »
1 liter milk (4 cups)
1/2 tin condensed milk (7 oz)
6-8 pods of green cardamon
1 tbsp sugar
4 slightly heaped tbsp of milk powder
1. Take out the black seeds from the green cardamon pods and waste the husks. Now grind these seeds with 1 tbsp sugar till fine powder and set aside.
2. Take a heavy based pan and pour in 3 cups milk, the cardamon and sugar powder, 1/2 tin condensed milk.
3. Then in the remaining one cup of milk mix in the 4 tbsp milk powder then also add this to …
Butter 8 tbsp/ 800gm
Caster sugar 4 ounce
Brown sugar 4 ounce
Flour 6 ounce
Coco powder 2 ounce
Baking powder 2 tsp
Vanilla essence 1 tbsp
Cooking chocolate 2 tbsp
Milk 4 tbsp
Vanilla ice cream as needed
Fresh cream as needed
Chocolate gnash 8 ounce
Dairy Cream 4 ounce
1. Grease two sandwich pan and sprinkle flour over the pans.
2. Mix white flour, coco powder and baking powder together. Keep aside.
3. Beat butter with the blunder and mix caster sugar and brown sugar in the butter and …
1/2 kilo beef pasanday (fillets)
Salt (to taste)
1 tsp garlic paste
1 tsp ginger paste
2 tbs unripe papaya (grinded)
2 tbs yogurt
1 tsp chili powder OR 1 tbs chopped green chilies
1 tbs oil
1. Mix together all the spices and yogurt and papaya and coat the beef with it.
2. Leave to marinate for 5-6 hours preferably overnight.
3. Then barbeque over charcoal or you can bake it in an oven
Its mango season =) lets make some mango ice cream!!Read the full story »
Nothing can beat home made caramel egg pudding 😉Read the full story »
Lets try classic cheese pizza this Sunday 😉Read the full story »
Tomato soup is a soup made from tomatoes. It may be served hot or cold, and can be made in many styles. “Classic Tomato Soup” in the United States is smooth in texture, but there are recipes which include chunks (or small pieces) of tomato, cream and/or chicken stock.
Try this simple Tomato Soup recipe!Read the full story »
Winters are here and who doesn’t like soups? Its the season to have soup!!!, lets try this simple yet tempting hot and sour soup!Read the full story »