Quick and Easy Kulfi
1 liter milk (4 cups)
1/2 tin condensed milk (7 oz)
6-8 pods of green cardamon
1 tbsp sugar
4 slightly heaped tbsp of milk powder
1. Take out the black seeds from the green cardamon pods and waste the husks. Now grind these seeds with 1 tbsp sugar till fine powder and set aside.
2. Take a heavy based pan and pour in 3 cups milk, the cardamon and sugar powder, 1/2 tin condensed milk.
3. Then in the remaining one cup of milk mix in the 4 tbsp milk powder then also add this to the pan.
4. Now turn on the heat and bring to a boil, then lower the heat and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
5. Now remove from heat and cool a bit and pour into the Kulfi molds, or a pudding molds or popsicle molds…what ever you have will do. Then freeze well.