- Butter 8 tbsp/ 800gm
- Caster sugar 4 ounce
- Brown sugar 4 ounce
- Egg 4
- Flour 6 ounce
- Coco powder 2 ounce
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tbsp
- Cooking chocolate 2 tbsp
- Milk 4 tbsp
- Vanilla ice cream as needed
- Fresh cream as needed
- Chocolate gnash 8 ounce
- Dairy Cream 4 ounce
1. Grease two sandwich pan and sprinkle flour over the pans.
2. Mix white flour, coco powder and baking powder together. Keep aside.
3. Beat butter with the blunder and mix caster sugar and brown sugar in the butter and beat.
4. Add vanilla essence and eggs one by one.
5. Add flour mixture spoon by spoon and keep beating with the beater.
6. Melt cooking chocolate with 4bsp of milk.
7. Mix this chocolate with the above mixture. Fold with the spoon.
8. Pour this mixture in both pans.
9. Place these pans in preheated oven at 180c.
10. Place vanilla ice cream scopes on top of the cake when it cools down.
11. Place other cake on top of this ice cream and place this cake in the freezer.
12. Mix chocolate gnash with dairy milk.
13. Pour this chocolate mixture over the top of the cake.
14. Drizzle fresh cream at the end. Serve chilled.