Peanut Butter Cookies
2¼ cups Flour
2/3 cup Honey
1/2 cup White Sugar
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/2 cup Butter, softened
1 cup creamy Peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Measure all ingredients into a large bowl. Beat at medium speed until well mixed.
3. Shape dough into one and a half inch balls. Place 3 inches apart on cookie sheets.
4. Dip a fork into flour and press deeply across top of each cookie; repeat in opposite direction.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. Cool on wire racks.