Black Forest Cups
300 gms sugar
300 gms butter
50 gms fresh cream
250 gms flour
250 gms chocolate powder
1½ tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
150 gms whipped cream
25 gms grated chocolate
12 cup cake moulds, lined with butter paper.
1. Mix the butter and sugar then gradually add the eggs one by one to make a smooth batter.
2. Now mix in the fresh cream and blend well. Sieve flour and chocolate powder together with the salt and baking powder.
3. Now gently fold the dry ingredients into the batter, pour the mixture into moulds and bake for 15-20 minutes at 170 centigrade.
4. Once baked, remove from mould and leave to cool.
5. Garnish with a swirl of whipped cream and a cherry. Sprinkle with grated chocolate and serve.