Cheese Steak Pizza
1 large (16 oz.) (approximately 12″) Homemade Pizza Dough
1 lb. Mince Meat
1 small Green Bell Pepper or Red Bell Pepper (cut into thin strips)
1 small Onion (thinly sliced – separated into rings)
2 cups Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
1/4 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Black Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium heat for about 6 minutes.
2. Add bell pepper and onion. Continue cooking 3-4 minutes or until the beef is no longer pink and vegetables are crisp-tender.
3. Season with salt and black peppers. Place bread shell on baking sheet.
4. Remove beef and vegetables from skillet with slotted spoon and arrange on top of bread shell.
5. Sprinkle the Mozzarella Cheese on top of beef and vegetable mixture.
6. Bake 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Cut into 8 wedges and serve hot.