Home » Freebies, Wallpapers

100 Classic Disney Wallpapers

17 November 2009 183,669 views 10 Comments

Are you fan of 101 Dalmatians, Cinderella, Princess Hurora, Belle, Jasmine, Snow White, Pixie Dust Princess, Tinker Bell, Winnie the Pooh, Donald Duck, A Bug’s Life, Brother Bear, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Mickey Mouse, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, The Jungle Book, Peter Pan, Ariel, Seven Dwarf, Tarzan or Baby Loney Tunes?

If yes then this collection is surely for you!, we have got some really cool 1024×768 HD Disney Cartoons Wallpapers!

Enjoy :)

For more wallpapers click here : http://59e68xs-1ri5bir219wiqk0ytf.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WALLPAPERS

For more Disney plans click here : http://52febyw8udj7nrnz-5-rv0thfu.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=DISNEY

Download: 100 Classic Disney Wallpapers.zip

Source: Torrents

Related posts:

1. Abstract Wallpapers
  2. How to reset wordpress admin password
  3. Erich Segal – Love Story
  4. Artistica Icons
  5. 20 Colorful Stickers Icons

10 Comments »

• Eka said:

Thanks for sharing…:)

I Love disney a lot..
    I’ve been collected any kind of Disney Wallpapers for my computer and my blogs..

I’m so glad to find this wallpapers.. :)

• Disney Favourites » 100 Classic Disney Wallpapers said:

[...] here to see the original: 100 Classic Disney Wallpapers Related Posts:Disney Wallpapers – Disney Wallpaper (330697) – Fanpop [unable to [...]

• Rohit said:

I am very very happy to get these wallpapers.

• amit kumar said:

Cartoon are better from human being
    bcoz they always keep us happy never give up sorrow

• esha kasare said:

I LOVE THESE WALLPAPERS AND I AM VERY HAPPY TO SEE THE CARTOON CHARECTERS WHICH I LUV …………….

• esha kasare said:

I LOVE THESE WALLPAPERS

• vaisnav said:

the cartoon wallpaper are really wonderfull.i always liked watching disney cartoons .not only me every person likes them bcoz they makes us fell happy.they make us fell like those character.like girls think they r princess and boys love to watch toy story’s woody or think that they r bogs lighteir.
    children love to watch them as well as the big ones.also i’m very happy to get these wallpaper . i think that nobody in the world would hate disney character.

• Rooshni said:

awesome tossom pictures

• siya ahuja said:

I AM LOVING IT!

• Espresso Maker said:

Good day I am so thrilled I found your site, I really
    found you by error, while I was browsing on Google for something
    else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to
    say thank you for a remarkable post and a all round exciting
    blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

Leave your response!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: