1/2 liter milk
400 grams whipping cream
150 grams sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
1 tablespoon coffee
2 tablespoon corn flour
3 whole egg
1. Cook milk leaving a little aside.
2. Make a mixture of eggs & sugar in the left over milk.
3. Boil the milk & slowly add the mixture of eggs & stir continously & remove the pan from the stove.
4. Now allow it to cool for some time & then fold the whiped cream into it & also add the vanilla essence & the coffee.
5. Now ice cream is prepared use an icecream machine or set it in the freezer & before serving sprinkle some coffee powder on it.
This recipe serves: 6 people
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes